Sunday 31 October 2010

Another update!

Just to say.......I've been home for a few days now, and thought I ought to let Friends know how I am.....


The recovery from Laser Surgery (Laser ablation dysplasia of the Orapharynx) took longer to feel comfortable. I was very unwell (sickly, and unable to swallow for a few days) after the Biopsy in June, BUT, this was different than I expected, and it has taken around two weeks to eat normally, but no sickness The Hospital staff were very kind to me, regarding the injuries of the recent fall, and between us it was manageable. Bruising completely gone now, but still a lot of discomfort in Wrist/Hand......will need treatment for this, have to contact my own Doctor soon.


However, I go to hospital for the results of the Laser surgery on the 9th November, and hoping for a good outcome. I still have the 'sore troat' (Pemphigoid) that I've had for over 4 years, and was hoping those 'feelings' would be gone.....but still the same.


I didn't want this 'Blog' to be only about being unwell, but that takes up a lot of my days.

I do have a life..... and we do go out, and do all the normal things, but at the moment Allan has to help me a lot. He doesn't stay as much now I'm improving, and he has his own home to maintain.


Miserable day weatherwise, and I'm not looking forward to the long dark nights, and shorter days. We had a beautiful Autumn day yesterday, and managed to drive to Bolsover, but staying put today







Thanks for reading, and I will update soon.....Promise!























Aileen....X












































3 comments:

  1. Dear Ailleen so nice to hear you are home again,I hope and pray the results of the biopsy are good,take care and keep warm ...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Aileen I have not been in blog land for some time, but saw your posting and wished to drop by to say hello. Glad you ae home and hope you feel much better soon. My prayers are with you and I hope the biopsies turn out benign. Take care, God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aileen, I was so thrilled to see you comment on my blog today, Im so sorry Ive been away for so long and Im also so sorry to hear that you and Allan are both suffering with bad health. I sympathise with the sciatica as I too have that. How did you get on on the 9th November with your results? Big hugs. Laine xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment....