Thursday 3 February 2011


Just to say I'm Home...and have been for a few days. My latest throat operation.....19th January  was 'different' from the previous two. (June/October.)
I was probably expecting more from this, but not allowed to speak for 24hrs, and almost total voice loss. It was difficult before, but now so hard to accept that my voice hasn't returned to what it was before I went into hospital, and I feel very tired.
 Having been a Telephonist/Receptionist all my working life, the voice was important. Anyhow, the aftercare this time around wasn't as good as I would have liked, unable to speak, and in a little room on my own, left to my own devices for most of the time......I go back to Clinic on the 22nd February.
Anyhow, enough of that.....
My Man went back to work this week, after 12 months unemployed, reinstated at his previous job, as I explained in a previous entry. He had been with the firm 23 years. they outsourced his job, and it didn't work!
He would have liked to have told them NO,or words to that effect, when they asked if he was still available, but he did like his job, and was glad to be working again. It will not be fulltime though, but that really suits us.

Only  a short entry tonight, just to let you know that I'm still around.


'Bye for now


 Aileen....X 

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear fomr you..wishing you all the best.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aileen!
    Sorry not to have been to visit before now! I'm so glad you have left the operation behind you now and I hope that you will soon be in better health! Good luck when you go back to the clinic. I hope they have been able to erradicate everything and they wont need to do any more op's.

    Fab news about Alan!!!! Thank you God!
    It is about time you both had a decent break in life.
    I'm away for a few days soon but will try and pick up my mail where I am going.
    If not... take care.
    Hugs
    Jeanie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aileen, I remembered that you were in hospital and popped in to see how you were. I went in to hospital yesterday, had spinal probe. Hope you recover well, thinking of you. Lainey xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my dear lady what you have been through and more to come..I pray all goes well for you. Know that I am thinking of you and praying for your good health.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment....