Monday 7 June 2010

Health update

Just a brief update, as I'm going in Hospital tomorrow (8th). I am having a Panendoscopy (screening for Throat Cancer). We have to be there for 7.00am, and I will be put to sleep... If all goes well, I should be home in the Day, but have to rest for 24hrs afterwards. So Allan will stay with me, although he only lives around 15mins away.



I have had this condition for a long time, and a sore throat for over 4yrs. We are hoping for a better diagnosis, and hopefully rule IT out. I do attend two Hospitals on a regular basis, also Diabetic Clinic every 4 months. With Cicatricial Pemphigoid. the Cictaricial part of it is the 'scarring' in the eyes. Outwardly I look quite 'normal', but do have some days which are not quite so good.



Thank you for your recent comments and concerns, and I will update again soon.







4 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well for tomorrow Aileen ,I will be thinking about you with love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL THE VERY BEST AILEEN xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all goes well Aileen. This must be a worrying time for you and Allan. I pray that it is scar tissue from your chronic illness and not the dreaded C.
    I will say a prayer for you.
    Hope all has gone well.
    Love
    Jeanie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Aileen
    How did you get on ? Hope all is well.
    Luv Jaynee X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Comment....